Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The First BLog

So I decided that since im terrible at keeping a journal of my life and what not that maybe throwin up a blog would be motivation and easier to do you know? well, here it goes...........

Startin out. background stuff.
-I'm a dude.
-I'm 20
-Mormon
-Livin in Utah...typical
-Born and raised in California
-Goin to school at UVU (Yes, it's a real university!)
-Learnin bout Exercise and the Science behind it all (Exercise Science Major)
-Graduating next year
-yea blah blah blah who really cares.....

So, I think this is the hardest semester ive ever had in my many years of school til now. Rundown of my schedule:
-9:00am Fitness Across the Lifespan
-10:00am Anatomy Lecture
-11:00am College Alegebra
-2:00pm Statistics for Behavioral Sciences (Monday and Wednesday)
-4:00pm Anatomy Lab (Wednesdays)

Yea, it's ridiculous and on top of my typical class times I usually end up back in Anatomy Open Lab at least another 4-6hrs a week!!! Who does that? Oh well, at least I have some type of "fun" doing it week in and week out. I do some pretty sweet stuff too and of course, make sure the social life is rockin too. I usually try to get out on the mountain at least once a week since its so close and the snow is AWESOME!!!!! except for 2weeks ago when the snow was like thick water and I was on my face more than my feet! Anyway, its really warm and sunny here and by that i mean warm is 40degrees which is bittersweet. I want the snow in the mountains but i can't stand driving in it. it really sucks. but hopefully that won't be over since the groundhog saw his shadow the other day. what does that even have to do with winter and spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment